Desert Gun Desert Gun

Needs blood.

The game was pretty good but the dieing animations weren't so great. You should add blood or have their heads explode. Also I didn't know when I was shot, I didn't realize I was on low health or had been shot at all until I was on 1hp. Make sure that when you are shot the screen flashes red or something.

IncrediBots IncrediBots

Awesome!

It's great fun building bots and making games, cars, etc.

I made a fun game where a vehicle goes through an obstacle course and you have to balance the ball on the platform on the vehicle.

However the challenges were very hard. Too hard...

Madness Regent Madness Regent

Good but,

Very good game except a few things.

You only have a single gun with infinite ammo.
You don't fight Jesus.
The characters don't look right.

The artwork is good except they don't actually look like the actual thing, especcially Jesus.

3/5.

MADNESS: Hank's Nemesis MADNESS: Hank's Nemesis

Fun.

Very fun and addicting. It seemed to lag a little for me but that's probably my computer. This would make a great multiplayer game.

Maybe you could make part 2 be 2-d like a platformer style. It would also be great as a multiplayer.

9/10 as you can't actually fight back in any way.

Maverick Maverick

Pretty awesome

Very nice. Never played a game like this, very original. However you can't change the quality so it becomes choppy. 4/5.

Smileys War Smileys War

Cool.

It's cool but the AI isn't too great. This would make great online multiplayer game.

Space Station Jason Space Station Jason

Boring.

Very very boring. And he jumps too high.

MadnessDressUp!!! MadnessDressUp!!!

Doesn't load

It's just a blank white screen.

Darkernest responds:

this load but is so big the file size X_X¿ sorry XD

Platformer Tutorial AS2 Platformer Tutorial AS2

Darn

I got confused partway through... but man I thought this would finally be the tutorial to teach me to make a platformer. Oh well I really suck at actionscript...

Beatbox 2 Beatbox 2